Re: ASCII data files

From: Daniel W. Burke (dwb@IX.NETCOM.COM)
Date: 12/11/97

On Thu, 11 Dec 1997, Erik & Tanya Niese-Petersen wrote:

> But maybe there should be made a questionary what people would rather
> seen in the future of Circle stock. ASCII or Binary. Maybe as a start
> just through this mailing list..

Why not leave it as is, and let someone who feels like it's so important,
maintain a patch for stock code for ascii player/rent files.

Personally, I moved all strings to ascii, leaving the numbers binary.  The
mix works for me, I don't think I personally would like to see 100% ascii
player files, but I'm just one man.

Brazil