Re: anyone have pre-compiled version?

From: Drago's (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 12/12/97

>Actually.. there is no exit... you have to open the door to create one...
>I like it as it is... Then builders can make a bit not so obvious exits...

The thing that has worked the best for me has been showing exits with doors,
and making non-obvious doors "secret doors" that the pc cant see.  I am
going to add this to my exit code I offer pretty soon, so if anyone is
interested in it, gimme a holler.

Chuck
Chuck Reed -=- Customer Service Coordinator / Webmaster
Drago's Electrolysis Clinic and School
http://www.geocities.com/Eureka/Plaza/9298/
mailto:creed@i-55.com
"It's a great day at Drago's!"