Re: precompiled

From: Quinthius (quinth@MALKAVIAN.DYN.ML.ORG)
Date: 12/12/97

I am not the one being hypocritical.  I am not the one that was
complaining about it.  I am not the one that seems to have a problem
with it.  You, on the other hand, are.  I could care less about useless
messages.  I just thought I would point out your own hypocritical
message.  Now I would like to point out, yet again, that you just did
the same thing by sending that lame tart boy insult, and calling me a
hypocrite, when I am not even the one that sain not to post useless
messages.  And you will, yet again, be proving how mich a hypocrite you
really are, if you even reply to this lame message.
Auf Wiedersehen.
-Quinthius