Re: OasisOLC MProg Support

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 12/12/97

At 04:06 PM 12/12/97 -0500, you wrote:
>a.)  My problem is that they're not working at all.  As if they're not
>defined
>     or something like that.

The phrase "not working" can mean about a billion things. How do you know
they arent working - what are your indications? Not compiling? compiling
but you dont see anything? you dont know what to expect? if you want a
question answered you must give enough information to make the question
complete.

>b.)  Yes, I have version 1.6

Do you also have the mobprog patch installed, in addition to oasis?

>c.)  My views are not on trial here , and I am not breaking any rules by
>having
>     a signature like that.  If you don't like it, don't read it.  =)

No, your views aren't on trial. And, the previous poster did not indicate
say that he had different views or similar ones. Nor did he attack you for
having them. He kindly told you to wave them somewhere else since this is
a CircleMUD mailing list and not philosophy class. Moreover, would you prefer
to not receive your mud help because you may have offended someone? or would
you prefer to be less vocal in this forum about your irrelevent views and get
the help you seek?