Re: Q--specrooms

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 12/12/97

On Fri, 12 Dec 1997, Justin wrote:

> Hi folks.
>
> I have a question about special room procedures and memory.  If you write
> a special procedure, and ascribe it to multiple rooms, does circle load it
> that many times, or does it only load it once, and use it for all the
> rooms?

Loads in once and there is a pointer(?) that points from the room data to
the special procedure. The only extra info taken up in memory is the
reference, not an extra copy of the spec.

Check out the ASSIGN_ROOM() function in spec_assign.c to see what I'm
talking about.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>

May the source be with you.
Web site has returned!   http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/