Re: Need help

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 12/14/97

     Shaun m'lad,

     2) learn to include an obcircle if you are going to include 20 line
     for and idiot 1 line response.  a smilely doesn't make it ok. :[
     3) at least get rid of the person you are responding to's .sig and the
     list .sig.

     obcircle:
     * The mute command.  shouldn't this thing also effect say/emote/tell?
     Or if they are being that annoying should I just ban the twit.

     * I implemented that patch that does the casting delay without events.
      Just a warning: Players don't care about the abort command, they
     would rather be able to string the spells together with an alias.

     Ex of the patch output:
     You start chanting
     Casting armor: ****
     Casting armor: ***