Re: Off the subject of mud

ajrye@ONE.NET
Date: 12/14/97

On Sat, 13 Dec 1997, Benjamin Draper wrote:

>   How's this for an idea, if stock starts you out at 17 years old, it's
> hardly realistic you're going to be a necromancer. What I have imp'ed in
Well even in the ad&d realms you have to come up with a backround story to
how you came to be a warrior/fighter or a priest/cleric.. which would be
one of the last questions upon character creation.
 If you think about it ...say your father was a C coder (this aplies to a
few younger coders i have met) and when you have reach the age 10 or so
your father began to teach you. so through time you have become a great
coder by the age 17 or so... <- this is just an example, but thats how you
have to do this with your character in ad&d for those who havent played it
before.
 Oh well it was just an idea..