[AFF2_FLAGS] Questions

From: Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold (dalamar@CYBERCOM.NET)
Date: 12/15/97

        For those who have added AFF2 flags. How did you handle the magic
part of it? For adding a AFF2 flag instead of an AFF flag? I cannot seem
to get it right. I tried passing the spelnum to affect_modify (and all the
functions before that that I need to go through), that way if the spell
was over a certain number, it would use the AFF2 flags instead. but still,
when I cast my first AFF2 spell, it flags me with the right AFF2 flag, but
also gives me the corresponding AFF flag. How did other people handle
this? Please don't respond saying to use the 128 bit code, its a little
late and I am not going to anyways.

         /|"You will never see me cause    \/------------------\/|\
          | I'm always alone" -Ministry      dalamar@cybercom.net|
          |"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to   |
        _\|_time_with_the_blood_of_patriots_and_tyrants"_-ThomasJ|/_