Re: Development Style

From: Franco Gasperino (awe@CET.COM)
Date: 12/16/97

  You have converted all data instanced within the old structs now
classes to being private and accessed/modified via functions? No global
data? Excessive amounts of callback functions to reach back in the
class-ownership trees? Changed all C-style I/O to ios? Man, if you
did all that in 1 day, I personally am very impressed.

  Franco Gasperino
  Cutting Edge Communications
  http://www.cet.com/
  (509) 444-INET