Re: Development Style gone somewhere else

From: d. hall (dhall@APK.NET)
Date: 12/17/97

: thus on Wed, 17 Dec 1997 08:07:21 -0500, Davies, virtually wrote:

> Another option for about the same price here is a cable modem...100-200
> to install, then 50/month for rental/usage...This is much faster than
> any modem too...so go with it :)

ISDN is an option for those w/o cable modems.  In some places they're flat
rate $50, and equivalent really to two phone lines.  Also with an ISDN
router, you can have the router drop a B channel when an incoming phone
call is detected.  As a comment, the general income of the mud community
has shifted dramatically since when I first started mudding back in '92.

d.