[NEWBIE] Bug in my do_advance

From: Allan Houston (ahouston@IAFRICA.COM)
Date: 12/17/97

Hi,

I'm running circle bpl12 on a freeBSD 2.2.2 box , and everything was
working just great until myself and vi went playing with the code ;)
I added more levels , up to 100 by following the instructions I found on
the circlemud ftp server. All seems fine , except for this annoying little
bug in my advance command : when I advance a character beyond 30 , he
jumps to level 89 !? I checked through class.c and added the appropriate
exp required for each level , thinking that would sort it out , but no
luck .. Any ideas ??

Thanks,
Allan.

                        |             Allan Houston               |
                        | Internet Africa National Support Centre |
                        |          I am a freeBSD user            |
                        |      Email: ahouston@iafrica.com        |