Re: Oasis OLC

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 12/17/97

On Wed, 3 Dec 1997, Aaron Miller wrote:

>Well, I found the patch for Oasis OLC. Unfortunately, it did not come any
>of the actual code, (*edit.c) :( Anyone know where I could find this?

If you mean OasisOLC v1.5 and up, the *edit.c files are in the patch
itself.

If you need just one file from it, look into the 'cut' utility to strip off
the first character of every line in the file automatically, then cut the
rest off.

Otherwise, you can just make some fresh code, apply the patch, and copy the
resulting files away. :)