Re: [CODE] Mobprgs

From: Marc Gale (m.gale@HUGH.BGC.AC.UK)
Date: 12/18/97

> Hi, anyone ever have this problem:
>
> I make a rand_mobprog with a percent of 100 that makes a mob say hi
> I make another rand_mobprog with % = 100 that makes mob say I'm on fire!
>
> It never performs the second prog.  Does control over the progs cease after
> the first one possible has been executed?  If not, anyone have a clue to why
> these two don't both work?
>
> Chuck
>
> PS - Both work individualy

Are the two mobprogs in files, i.e a reference is placed in the mob's
data? or are they both defined in the mob's data uniquely?

If they are file references, then yes, only the first mob prog that
is successfully activated will be done, as the mob then considers
it's job done.

However, if they are both defined in the mob data, you can nest both
of them in a main 'if' section so they are both checked.  I'm
assuming here that if they are both defined in the mob data, they
have extra checks and conditions for execution, otherwise you would
simply put both say statements in the one random prog.

Hope that helps

Marc