Re: Delay [was: Need help]

From: Ron Hensley (ron@CROSS.DMV.COM)
Date: 12/18/97

On Mon, 15 Dec 1997, Nathan Clemons wrote:

> >     * I implemented that patch that does the casting delay without events.
> >      Just a warning: Players don't care about the abort command, they
> >     would rather be able to string the spells together with an alias.
> >
> >     Ex of the patch output:
> >     You start chanting
> >     Casting armor: ****
> >     Casting armor: ***
> >     Casting armor: **
> >     Casting armor: *
> >     You feel protected.

Ive never seen this patch on the snippits page.
Would very much appreciate the addy where i could poke a look at this

    *   Ron Hensley                     ron@dmv.com                   *
    *   Network Administrator           http://www.dmv.com/~ron       *
    *                                   PGP Key at WWW Page           *
    *   DelMarVa OnLine                 749-7898 Ext. 403             *