Re: Annoying Bug.......

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 12/18/97

On Thu, 18 Dec 1997, Ray wrote:

> Wow, I shouldn't be answering this without looking at the code, but what
> is "cell" good for?  you get the following values

You probably (hopefully??) noticed that I said that I couldn't get to my
code at the moment (and still can't dammit). This means that all of that
was heavy_duty mailer code. I do know, however, that the number used in
the #define is used in a division statement and that division by zero is
bad. I do not remember what the exact code is in the MUD so what I wrote
was just an illustration.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>
http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

Duct tape is like the force.
It has a light side, a dark side and it binds the universe together.