Re: HEDIT..

From: ;P (siv@CYBERENET.NET)
Date: 12/19/97

> Just a short question. I'm having a minor trouble with HEDIT,
> everything seems to work fine untill I save. Mud runs on without any
> troubles, but nothing is saved? Anyone seen this problem before?
> Tried to contact the author, but no reply from his/her side. :)

i attempted a reply, but got a bounced message..

so..are the changes seen in the file, just do not show up online? (this
would indicate incorrectness in the index)
does it not save changes to the file?
are you saving the messages with the keywords as the first line of the
entry? if you don't then the entry will show up in places that you don't
want it to..and it will appear that your changes didn't save..

if you're still having problems, then email me privately from an addy
that i can reply to..

siv