Re: question about switch, return, break

From: Blue Lang (blue@CALICO.GATOR.NET)
Date: 12/19/97

> CircleMUD 3.0 bpl12 had no new warnings under Egcs/Libc6 though.  Sounds
> odd because I heard earlier there was a conflicting global variable when
> using GNU Libc.  Perhaps it's in a newer version than 2.0.5c?

nope, it was 2.0.5c. came straight out of the bowels of Red Hat 5.
Speaking of which, if anyone is upgrading to RH5 and wants the quick and
dirty on what to do to make your mud compile (it's simple) mail me
off-list.

I'm really curious as to what's going on though.. It acted as though
-fno-strict-prototypes was being completely ignored, or am I
misinterpreting what that flag is supposed to do?

Blue