Re: [HELP!]

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 12/19/97

On Fri, 19 Dec 1997, Pat O'Laughlin wrote:

> I recently downloaded circlemud 3.0 bpl12 and I am getting a whole bunch
> of errors.

[list of errors snipped]

> A window pops up and tells me that when I try to "Make" it.  Any help?

Since you mention "window", I assume that you are running Windoze 95 or a
similarly horrendous operating system.

Try reading README.WIN and following its directions. It's in all caps for
a reason and someone spent their typing it in, and that probably means
that you should spend your time reading it.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>
http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

Santa is so jolly cause he has a list of where all the naughty girls live.