Re: DG Script code

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 12/24/97

>Hello fellow coders and builders.  After finals and returning home I have
>renewed my efforts in moving the DG Script code over to bpl12.  My first
>patch which I hope to complete in the next couple days will mainly be for
>bug testing and such.  Just wanted to give an update.

Yikes!  Good luck on this!  I would be more than happy to see the results
(even though I really don't want to help test...too much else in
alpha/beta stages to put another toy on the fire)  The DG code is very
well done, and I am glad to see that someone is willing to pull the best
parts of it out for easier installation.  (Well, easier than trying to
track down where it all is inside the source code ;)