Re: DG Script code - silly questions

From: Ghost Shaidan (ghost@AO.NET)
Date: 12/24/97

What is the DG Script?  Would this be a decent replacement for the mobprog
patch?

(Have had that for a while, and I am not extremely happy with it)
Can't say we would be a good test site, we are tracking down some other
memory problems.

I will watch the list for your progress *8)

Ghost Shaidan
QS 207.154.134.7 4000