[SEARCHING]

From: Erik Lundin (eld@ORION.BODEN.SE)
Date: 12/27/97

Im trying to print how many players that are online on my mud..here:

GREET>                    Your MUD name here
GREET>
GREET>              Circle Mud originally created by
GREET>                        Jeremy Elson
GREET>
GREET>
Currently 68 of 300(MAX) players on. <===== This is the line i want to add
GREET1>By what name do you wish to be known?

I have made a GREETINGS print and a GREET1 print in config.c
and i display the GREETINGS and then GREET1... that works fine. but i want
to know what the line for printing the users online is.

Someone please help me...

/Eld