Re: [SPELL] Thoughts on Mirror Image

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 12/28/97

On Sun, 28 Dec 1997, Ryan Gasper or Steven Arnold wrote:

>        My question, I went about using 3 AFF flags, AFF_MIRROR3 through
>MIRROR1. In fight.c, right above my dodge and parry stuff, I have the
>checks. If I am affected with MIRROR3, it will remove_bit it, and set me
>with MIRROR2. However, if you quit and come back in, your back to MIRROR3
>affect (which makes sense since the spell original spell affects you
>with MIRROR3). What would you guys recommend for getting the
>right settings correct?

How about having it add (AFF_MIRROR1 | AFF_MIRROR2 | AFF_MIRROR3) ?

Ie: af[0].bitvector = (AFF_M1 | AFF_M2 | AFF_M3);

The line that adds the affections uses:
  if (add) {
    SET_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(ch), bitv);
  } else {
    REMOVE_BIT(AFF_FLAGS(ch), bitv);
    mod = -mod;
  }

So it should be able to do multiple affections in one shot.