DG Scripts..An apology

From: Chris Powell (mucwp1@WIU.EDU)
Date: 12/29/97

Due to my fathers mistiming of shutting down my computer with the power
switch, I lost some of my converted files.  I will get started on them
asap.  Well after I return from my girlfriend's house on Jan 5.  Sorry if
this inconveiniences (sp) anyone I really wish it ahdnt happened, besides
another 8 hours of programming will be good for me.
Chris Powell

"I dont have bugs, I have randomly developed features."