Re: [NEWBIE] Am I stupid, or is it just me?

From: Chris Jacobson (fear@ATHENET.NET)
Date: 12/30/97

On 12/30/97 1:34 AM, dmitri (dmitri@MA.ULTRANET.COM) stated:

>>Jory Graham
>>JoryMUD: localhost:4000   ;)
>>

>NO YOU FOOL! your mud's address is not localhost:4000! it is from your

Duh theres a reason for the smiley on the end... your the fool, for not
getting it.

Now lets drop this.

ObCircle(?)
How would you react to someone writing to you, requesting the code to
certain things on your mud, and when you tell them it is not available,
they write back a nasty flame letter, calling you "bitch" and the like?

- Chris Jacobson