Re: [OFF_SUBJECT] Linux Question

From: Chuck Carson (chuck@DIGMO.ORG)
Date: 12/30/97

Yea need to get the doc PPP-Howto, it talks you thru writing a dip script
and such. I wrote a program a few years back that will ask you all of your
DNS servers and all that mumbo jumbo and then writes the script for you. It
has worked on every linux box I have tried it on (Slackware, Debian,  and
now RH). If there is a demand for this program, I can post it to the list.

Chuck