Re: [OFFTOPIC] {dmitri's stupid response}

From: Doppleganger Software (doppsoft@TZC.COM)
Date: 12/30/97

>>No, he'll probably be more careful in the future....
>>Let's just consider him warned ;)
>He's already been warned three times, I say boot him damnit.

Ok, as soon as yer ready, FIRE!  Notice it's aimed right at that big
petrified tree over there.  (Yeah, yeah, too much George of the Jungle, I
know)

ObCircle:

I haven't taken a good look at the DG Scripts, and I am curious, the
command trapping, does it only trap normally valid commands (say movement
commands) or can it trap a command that isn't even in the master command
list?  Speaking of which, how hard would it be to make it so that
spec_procs can trap non-command-list commands?  That way you don't have
to make a prototype for every command that will ever be used on the MUD,
and not all of them are obvious.  (I don't know how many times I've seen
people asking about commands that are ONLY used in spec_procs, simply
because they are listed in the 'commands' list)