Re: {dmitri's stupid response}

From: StormeRider (silk@ICI.NET)
Date: 12/30/97

At 01:43 PM 12/30/97 -0600, you wrote:

>>>motion: boot this idiot.
>>>all in favor?
>>I say aye. --Acme
>
>I think we have a second to that motion, urm, anyhow :)

Third, or whatever the number is up to now. Reminds me of Riddler, with the
exception
that he seems to know a little bit more... enough to make him even more
annoying.
>ObCircle:
>I'm just wondering how many of you use the mobprogs provided on the circle
>site.  I've been using them on my building site for about a month, and they
>have caused a good deal of misery.  Half of them just don't want to work,
>and one mob prog was trashing players descriptors when they came in contact
>with it (hey, don't ask me man).  Just wondering what the general concensus
>of this was.

Using it, still have to clean out the code, havent seen any problems with
the progs
itself, just in the OLC adding of them. And like I've said before I just
need to
upgrade to OLC 1.6+.

StormeRider                  --- http://www.windsofstorm.net/wos/
silk@ici.net                 --- telnet://cmoo.com:4004