Re: [NEWBIE] Am I stupid, or is it just me?

From: David Klasinc (bigwhale@CAPYBARA.SK-PTTSC.LJ.EDUS.SI)
Date: 12/30/97

On Wed, 17 Dec 1997, Aaron Miller wrote:

> >sorry, but it REALLY ticked me off.....assuming he thought that localhost
> As your reply ticked the rest of us off.
> >was his real internet address for the MUD, i thought the level of stupidty
> >would be something of an AOL user giving out their credit card number.
> Yes, hopefully he will eventually gain your wonderous knowledge and insight.

Look, I know that you people are pissed off becasue of dmitri... But I
think that we should put ourselves into his shoes... He's a little boy
lost in the gigantic Internet, his parents are probably a pain (like they
are to every kid) and we simply have to understand that... Really...
*whistle, inno*

On the other hand if he's not a little boy who's just lost, then God help
him... Hm, no... God help us!!! *cringe*

And besides... I'm against giving him a boot... In these dark days, when
most of the things are not funny to me, I just go and browse thru the
messages on the list and I get quite some laughs.... :P

ObCircle:
 Why is everybody bitching about XXXprogs and who knows what kind of the
script languages... There are few out there... use the one that you
like, be happy about it... If you don't like one, write your own or fix
the one that you're using... if you can't stop coding for mud.. ;>

David!