[CODE] do_gen_door minor fix (pl11?)

From: Mike (claywar@RJSONLINE.NET)
Date: 12/30/97

I was running across the door code earlier today and noticed a problem.
If generic_find comes across an object with the same alias as a door it
will return that object even if it is not a valid container.  Example:  I
have a door named "gate" and a key that has "gate" in the alias list.  It
will try to open the key and thus return an error message.  Not sure if
this was fixed in pl12, but here's what I did:

before:
  if ((obj) || (door >= 0)) {

add:

  if ((obj) && (GET_OBJ_TYPE(obj) != ITEM_CONTAINER)) {
    obj = NULL;
    door = find_door(ch, type, dir, cmd_door[subcmd]);
  }

Faras@Morgaelin         :: mud.dwango.com 3000
claywar@rjsonline.net   :: http://anyhost.simplenet.com/morgaelin