Re: [CODE][RELEASE] dg-script add-in package

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 01/01/98

At 03:40 PM 1/1/98 -0700, you wrote:
>Question for ya:
>
>The
>
>#include "memory.h"

memory.h can be pulled. I must have deleted mine after removing the
dependency from the
Makefile and my final compile of the source that included it.

>#include "event.h"

This one is a little sticky. I chose not to rip Eric's event system out
since I already had one.
(Mine is a modified varient of one from either the snippets page or the ftp
site.) You'll need
to have an add_event() and remove_event() function for events here ---
events are only needed
for the script "wait" command. If you prefer, you can remove "wait" from
dg_scripts.c. If anyone
would like the event.h and event.c files I have I can put them on the web
server as well.