Re: Name Changing

From: Edward Glamkowski (EGlamkowski@MATHEMATICA-MPR.COM)
Date: 01/02/98

>>name, I am not concerned about invisibility. It would be used for when
>>someone logs in with a name like Beavis or THEDORK, etc. Something that
>>isn't RP acceptable to the theme of the MUD.

You will probably want to also add each instance of an unacceptable
name to your xname file.  Or create a separate file for unoffensive,
yet unacceptable name and send a different message to the descriptor
if they try to use that name.

This is largely an after-the-fact solution, since you would only
be adding the name to the file after someone has tried to use it,
but it prevents repeats, which is of some value.
If one person tries to use a given name, you can be fairly certain
someone else will at some later date ;-)