Re: command_info binary tree

From: RICARDO C LAGOS (lagos@UCLA.EDU)
Date: 01/05/98

.. Well .. if you want hash-tables, and you want C++ .. go ahead and try
SGI's Implementation of STL .. it contains hash-tables as generic
containers... (you provide the hash-functions for anything other that
char *'s) ..

Look up Standard Template Library (STL) under yahoo to find it... i
forget the URL

-- Ricardo