Re: [DG Scripts] An error I encounter...

From: George (greerga@CIRCLEMUD.ORG)
Date: 01/05/98

On Mon, 5 Jan 1998, Tony Robbins wrote:

>After deleting a trigger from a MOB's list in MEDIT, I run into the
>problem that my MUD crashes when saving.  I think this is because it is
>trying to save something that's empty, but I don't know for sure (I don't
>know too much about this).

Please do not send HTML or Microsoft MimeOLE stuff!  Your message showed up
as two attachments and no text in my mailreader (Pine). Although I could
display both, it's a major pain and 95% of the time gets deleted
immediately.

In your message header:

As for the error, a GDB or some other debugger output would be nice.
Otherwise just tell us what line crashes, paste the relevant code in, and
try to figure out what the variables were at the time of the crash so we
know what was going on.