Re: [DG Scripts] Problem

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 01/07/98

At 07:33 AM 1/7/98 -0800, you wrote:
>At 02:18 PM 1/7/98 +0100, you wrote:
>>Hi,
>>
>> A problem I am having at the moment is within the
>>script_save_to_file function when called from
>>medit_save_to_disk.
>> The specifics ... snip
>
>Go to www.equoria.com/~mud/code and get the patch level 1 update.  I had
>problems with saving and crashing and this fixes it.

Another problem was reported to be this morning, by Han-Ju Kim. The problem
is in dg_event.c:process_events(). If is that when there are events in the
queue and
one is found not ready to be acted upon, you will end up in an endless
loop. This is
caused by e being set to e->next _only_ when calling an event's function. I
believe a fix
is to simply move the assignment e = e->next  outside the if-block (and of
course leave
it inside the while-block).