[newbie] [code] reroll for stats

From: IcE MasteR (icemaster@CAROL.NET)
Date: 01/10/98

Hello all  Maybe somebody out there can help me  I have added races, and
race/class restrcions to my mud. Now i want to have the new player have the
option to reroll his stats after the race option but before the class and
have the ability scores also determine what the character can be, But also
want the player to be able to reroll the attributes. I have check most of
all the circle pages, and snippit pages, etc that i can find...found one
roll snippit....it comes no where close to what i was looking for..Also i'm
running circle3 patch 12