CircleMUD Snippets Site, etc

From: Alex Fletcher (fletcher@DEMOCRACY.QUEENSU.CA)
Date: 01/13/98

A few "interesting" occurences have taken place here in Kingston
lately.  For all those of you who have paid attention to the news
of Eastern Ontario and Western Quebec, you will have heard of the
horrendous Ice Storms that have hit the region.  Well, Kingston
was hit by one of the nastier ones, thus my absence for the last
5 days, and thus the fact that democracy.queensu.ca is... in a
word... fucked right now.

democracy is getting a new disk in later this week, so hopefully
it'll be up and running again by the weekend (we hope).  If you
have any problems or questions, please attempt to contact me at
my work account:
   fletchra@post.queensu.ca

Thanks,

Alex.