Re: [DG Scripts] update to PL2 available Heilpern" at Jan 15, 98 12:40:17 pm

From: MUD Account (mud@HAL9000.HAL9000.NET.AU)
Date: 01/16/98

Anyone else getting errors along the lines of:
comm.c:698: Undefined symbol `_process_events' referenced from text segment
comm.c:701: Undefined symbol `_script_trigger_check' referenced from text
segmen
comm.c:1812: Undefined symbol `_act_mtrigger' referenced from text segment
etc.
with the latest version of the DG Script pathc (pl2 - non OLC)?
Or is it just me :)  My brain is on the blink it being the hour it
currently is and I cant for the life of me remember what causes these errors.
Im am most definitely going to kick myself when I remember.
Cya
Jazz