Re: parse error

From: Davidson, Christopher M (Christopher.Davidson@PSS.BOEING.COM)
Date: 01/16/98

> > This is more or less a question for a coder, but it goes like this.
> > I've just tried to compile circle beta 12 under Slackware Linux
> 3.4.0
> > and I'm getting a parse error before 'restrict' in main.
>
> A copy of the output from 'make' and the problem code would be
> helpful.
> If George gets his crystal ball from the shop or Daniel puts his
> psychic
> abilities to work, we won't be able to give you a solution to the
> problem.

Ahh, opps.  Here it is.

comm.c:64: warning: useless keyword or type name in empty declaration
comm.c:64: warning: empty declaration
comm.c: In function 'main':
comm.c:198: parse error before 'restrict'
comm.c: In function 'unrestric_game':
comm.c:1566: parse error before 'restrict'

I'm imagining that the number after the comm.c is the row that the
problem is on?

Chris Davidson
Shared Services Group - ATEMS Focal - X to PC Focal
        206-662-3001 "home" 206-541-0754 leash