[Idea] Elemental / Element-Based

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 01/17/98

I was thinking it would probably be cool if something were added so that
you could make attacks based upon different types like this:
Fire
Earth
Water
Air
Non-Elemental
(With a bitvector so you could have combos)

Then have mobiles weak against one and strong against another, etc.
This would also have possibilities for an elemental class.  Has anyone
attempted this?  It doesn't look too difficult, but, I haven't looked at
my code yet today, so it might be.

-B.