Re: Races?

From: Jason Fischer (jasonf@CONNECTEXPRESS.COM)
Date: 01/18/98

On Sun, 18 Jan 1998, Fili wrote:

> Hmm... you dont even spell lazy and existing right.. odd. It seems to me
> that you
> are just another of the 8 year olds that thinks they can just
> download-and-untar it
> and have a new "original" circlemud. And yes, many do learn from
> EXISTING code.
> What better EXISTING code to look at than the circlemud source? Nothing
> is better
> to read than the stuff that holds your mud together.

Not to be too much of a nit-picker, but could you please try to wrap your
lines at around 75 characters.  I'm not sure if in netscape 4.0's mail
reader you can set this, but it makes it alot easier for those of us that
only have 80 character terminals from which to read mail.

--
Jason Fischer             |  Any smoothly functioning technology is
jasonf@connectexpress.com |  indistinguishable from a rigged demo.