Re: autoquest errors

From: Michael J. Fara (mulder@CLOUD9.NET)
Date: 01/18/98

I am no newbie to MUDs, just to programming. I'm not trying to insult
anyone by my comments, but I received a message stating that someone would
help me with the autoquest code, and I never received that assistance. I
have removed the code from my MUD.

Its obvious no one is obligated to help anyone in this world. My grumble is
someone said they would help and they didn't, simply because I sent a
message saying I was waiting.

As for all of you "expert" coders out there thinking you are masters of the
universe and not obliged to help anyone thats fine and dandy, but lose the
ego.

I won't waste the effort to say anymore on this subject, but when I see
someone messaging for help on the mailing list I usually try to give them
some sort of support, and when I ask for help I get none.

As I said Im not trying to start any trouble, I am just hoping that someone
reading this will understand what I'm trying to say, and if not thats fine.