Re: [CODE] Color bleeding

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 01/19/98

On Mon, 19 Jan 1998, Chuck Reed wrote:

> I am using easy color 2.2 and am trying to figure out a way to stop colors
> from bleeding when a forgetfull player doesn't type \c00.  Any idears?

I had the same problem, but the only time I considered it a "problem" was
on comm channels. Before the closing quote (') I stuck a \\c00. THat
fixed the problems. The only other places I found color bleed was in room
descrips and such, but with careful Quality Control that can be used as a
feature, not a bug.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>  --  http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

--Arthur C. Clarke