[offtopic-kinda] Development Suites.

From: Angus Mezick (angus@EDGIL.CCMAIL.COMPUSERVE.COM)
Date: 01/20/98

     Here at work we are switching from SGI to SUN servers and we run
     PCXware to get at the server from our desktop PC's.  I was wondering
     if anyone out there had a recomendation for a good/ great/ wonderful/
     can't live without it development suite. (I am still in the
     emacs/gcc/xxgdb group)  Mostly looking for a compilier/ debugger/ mem
     leak hunter/ maybe GUI for the Windows impared in my group. (the real
     reason I want this is to test my mud code, but don't tell them :)  Any
     ideas.  took a brief look at Sun's Visual C++ Workshop and it looked
     good, but any product we test, we will pretty much be commited to
     before the real problems show up.  Any ideas?

     Thanks in advance.
     --Angus