[128 bits]Previous Post

From: Chuck Carson (newearth@DIGMO.ORG)
Date: 01/22/98

Please disregard the previous post concerning 128 bit vectors.
I made a bonehead mistake (jumping aroud in four different telnet
windows, I started altering code in my stock code directory and trying to
compile the changes on a different set of source (*BONK*)

Thanks for all the help though.

p.s. I am going to post a copy of bpl 12 with 128 bit vectors, autoeq,
and 104 levels already added in. (actually I will post a link to my site
where you can download it)

CC