[128 bit] Down to one problemo

From: Chuck Carson (newearth@DIGMO.ORG)
Date: 01/23/98

I have eliminated all bugs (I believe) and am stuck with the seg fault
when a mobile hits a death trap. I tried shifting the bits and other
things but cannot eliminate this probelm. I have removed the death trap
rooms and have tested several days now without them and have not had a
single crash. Can someone show me what they did to fix the problem? Or
can someone answer this: I do not need death traps in my theme, but will
keeping this bug pose in more problems that anyone can see?

Thanks a bunch:

CC
p.s. Once I have this fixed, I will post an address where people can
obtain this version. It has autoeq, 128 bits, 104 levels, and the
following added eq positions, left ear, right ear, face, eyes, and back.