[CODE] A stable special proc

From: Chuck Reed (creed@I-55.COM)
Date: 01/26/98

I have added in mounts in my game and currently have no way of saving them.
 I was going to add a store called "The Stables" in which you could store
one mount for a price.  Now, seeing as there may be more than one of these
across the world eventually, I was thinking that the best way to code this
was to make files similar to plrobjs and plralias to store all their mounts
and what stable they were at.  However, not knowing at ALL how to do this,
I was wondering if anyone knew of a different way that would work?

Chuck Reed