[CODE] 128 Bitvectors vs. LONG LONG

From: Tony Robbins (tonyr@NWPACLINK.COM)
Date: 01/27/98

Ok, I'm trying to re-code my MUD, and I need to have more than 32 AFF and
ITEM flags.  I don't want to do a massive overhaul though.

Would I be better off going to long long?  Would that corrupt my files?  I
think that this is the method I would choose.

As for 128 bitvectors, I see that the code stuff is already on the snippets
site.  Do a lot of things rely upon the old bitvectors?  (For example, will
DG Scripts go crazy?)

Help is appreciated,
-B.