Re: [128-Bit] Patch for bpl 12 stock

From: John Evans (evansj@HI-LINE.NET)
Date: 01/28/98

On Wed, 28 Jan 1998, Tony Robbins wrote:

> That's what I'm working on now, but I have some questions.
>
>  o Will I need to modify the OLC stuff when I put in Oasis?

Yes.

>  o "                                                       " DG Scripts?

Probably.

> If so, can someone give me some pointers (I just got on a new server and so
> I'm starting out with some new ideas and cleaner code.)

I know that it's a crappy way of doing it, and any "professional
programmer" would kick me in the crotch for doing it this way..... But I
used the compiler to find all of the errors in the OLC for me after I
added 128 bits.

Bash away, but it worked. :)

Oh.. Took me about 12 hours just for the OLC portion, so it's not fun,
but it is possible.

John Evans <evansj@hi-line.net>  --  http://www.hi-line.net/~evansj/

--Arthur C. Clarke