Re: [DG Scripts]

From: Mark A. Heilpern (heilpern@MINDSPRING.COM)
Date: 01/29/98

I remember having come up against this problem once before, either with
emotes or perhaps socials. I don't remember the details of what it took to
get through it, but it wasn't associated with DG scripts.

I'd suggest you force your mobs to emote and see if the output is there or
not; most likely it wont be. A caveat though; as I recall if you switch into a
mob, emotes will work. This implies that it may be associated with certain
commands not running when ch->original is NULL.

You could also just replace 'emote' with
'mecho %actor.<whichever-field-you-prefer>'