[code][autoauction2.0] Couple questions

From: Mike Carpenter (abram@DELTANET.COM)
Date: 01/30/98

I hand patched autoauction2.0 off of Georges patch page and have it running,
I was just curious about two things so far....1, when you type auction stop
and there is nothing
being auctioned, it crashes....has anyone fixed this.  2.  When someone
auctions
the first item, it tells them Auction noted, currently there are 1 items
ahead of yours...
when actually their item is the first item.  I changed the i variable to 1
instead of 0 that
didn't fix it...so wondering if you have fixed this also?
Abram
p.s.  Thanks in advance for any help